Report NEP-EFF-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Waleerat Suphannachart & Peter Warr, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity in Thai Agriculture Measurement and Determinants," Working Papers, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics 201001, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ziga Zarnic, 2010. "European Electricity Market Reforms: Any Signs of Efficiency Improvements?," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 26210, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Jakub Growiec, 2010. "On the measurement of technological progress across countries," National Bank of Poland Working Papers, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute 73, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- D. Kumara Charyulu & Subho Biswas, 2010. "Economics and Efficiency of Organic Farming vis-Ã -vis Conventional Farming in India," Working Papers id:2497, eSocialSciences.
- Kaoru Tone & Miki Tsutsui, 2010. "An epsilon-based measure of efficiency in DEA revisited -A third pole of technical efficiency," GRIPS Discussion Papers, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies 09-21, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- de los Campos, Gustavos & Foltz, Jeremy & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Gianola, Daniel, 2010. "A Semi-parametric Analysis of Technology, with an Application to U.S. Dairy Farms," Staff Paper Series, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics 545, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Véronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2010. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization, Productivity Gain and Poverty Alleviation: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1022, CIRPEE.
- Anwar, Mumtaz & Chaudhry, Imran Sharif & Khan, Muhammad Bashir, 2009. "Factors Affecting Cotton Production in Pakistan:Empirical Evidence from Multan District," MPRA Paper 22829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McPhail, Joseph E. & Orazem, Peter & Singh, Rajesh, 2010. "The Poverty of States: Do State Tax Policies Affect State Labor Productivity?," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 31552, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Environmental Performance and Regional Innovation Spillovers," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre', Department of Economics - University Roma Tre 0118, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ciriaci, Daria & Palma, Daniela, 2010. "Geography, environmental efficiency and Italian economic growth: a spatially-adapted Environmental Kuznets Curve," MPRA Paper 22899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Stulz, Rene M., 2010. "The Credit Crisis around the Globe: Why Did Some Banks Perform Better?," Working Paper Series, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics 2010-5, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.