Report NEP-EFF-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Sharpe & Celeste Bradley, 2009. "A Detailed Analysis of the Productivity Performance of Mining in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2009-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Afonso, António & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2010. "Public and private inputs in aggregate production and growth: a cross-country efficiency approach," Working Paper Series 1154, European Central Bank.
- Andrew Sharpe & Celeste Bradley, 2009. "A Detailed Analysis of the Productivity Performance of Oil and Gas Extraction in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2009-08, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2010. "Unbundling Canada's Weak Productivity Performance," CSLS Research Reports 2010-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2009. "Energy use and energy efficiency development in the German and Colombian textile industries," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÃA Y VIOLENCIA 006862, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA,INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Andrew Sharpe, 2010. "The Paradox of Market-Oriented Public Policy and Poor Productivity Growth in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2010-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Cette, G. & Kocoglu, Y. & Mairesse, J., 2010. "Productivity Growth and Levels in France, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States in the Twentieth Century," Working papers 271, Banque de France.
- M. Jara & D. Forrest & D. Paolini, 2010. "Institutional Complexity and Managerial Efficiency: A Theoretical Model and an Empirical Application," Working Paper CRENoS 201005, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Thomas J. Holmes & James A. Schmitz, Jr., 2010. "Competition and productivity: a review of evidence," Staff Report 439, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Juan Carlos Hallak & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2010. "Firms' Exporting Behavior under Quality Constraints," Working Papers 99, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2010.
- Lorenzo Boetti & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2010. "Decentralization and Local Governments’ Performance: How Does Fiscal Autonomy Affect Spending Efficiency?," Working papers 11, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Anastasia Cozarenco, 2010. "Employment and productivity: disentangling employment structure and qualification effects," Working Papers halshs-00467107, HAL.