Report NEP-EFF-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muliaman D. Hadad & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Wimboh Santoso & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2010. "Productivity Changes and Risk Management in Indonesian Banking: An Application of a New Approach to Constructing Malmquist Indices," Discussion Paper Series 2010_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2010.
- Mirella Damiani & Andrea Ricci, 2010. "Performance-Related Pay, Unions and Productivity in Italy: evidence from quantile regressions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 73/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2010. "Accounting for environmental factors, bias and negative numbers in efficiency estimation: A bootstrapping application to the Hong Kong banking sector," Discussion Paper Series 2010_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2010.
- Basu, Susanto & Pascali, Luigi & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Serven, Luis, 2010. "Productivity, welfare and reallocation : theory and firm-level evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5226, The World Bank.
- Almas Heshmati & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2010. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Provinces," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201054, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2010.
- ITO Keiko & TANAKA Kiyoyasu, 2010. "Does Material and Service Offshoring Improve Domestic Productivity? Evidence from Japanese manufacturing industries," Discussion papers 10010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2010. "The Effect of Foreign Investments on European Regional Productivity," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 74/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/252065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Armando Silva & Ana Paula Africano & Óscar Afonso, 2010. "Learning-by-exporting: what we know and what we would like to know," FEP Working Papers 364, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Corsi, Marcella & D'Ippoliti, Carlo, 2010. "The productivity of the public sector in OECD countries: eGovernment as driver of efficiency and efficacy," MPRA Paper 21051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taiji Hagiwara & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2010. "Capital Accumulation, Vintage, and Productivity:The Japanese Experience from 1980 to 2007," Discussion Papers 0921, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- William Griffiths & Xiaohui Zhang & Xueyan Zhao, 2010. "A Stochastic Frontier Model for Discrete Ordinal Outcomes: A Health Production Function," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1092, The University of Melbourne.
- Mussolini, Caio Cesar & Kuhl Teles, Vladimir, 2010. "Infrastructure and productivity in Latin America: is there a relationship in the long run?," Textos para discussÃ£o 246, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- E. Anthon Eff & Christopher C. Klein & Reuben Kyle, 2010. "Identifying the Best Buys in U. S. Higher Education," Working Papers 201004, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/252485 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oleg Badunenko & Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schäfer, 2010. "Does the tenure of Private Equity investment improve the performance of European firms?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 730, Boston College Department of Economics.