Report NEP-EFF-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konings, Jozef & Vanormelingen, Stijn, 2010. "The Impact of Training on Productivity and Wages: Firm Level Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arvind Virmani & Danish A. Hashim, 2010. "Factor Employment, Sources and Sustainability of Output Growth: Analysis of Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers id:2415, eSocialSciences.
- Debaere, Peter & Görg, Holger & Raff, Horst, 2010. "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms' International Sourcing," IZA Discussion Papers 4729, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho, & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & Pedro D. Henriques, 2010. "Fractional regression models for second stage DEA efficiency analyses," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal) 2010_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Item repec:eab:microe:2139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chad Syverson, 2010. "What Determines Productivity?," NBER Working Papers 15712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Schivardi & E. Viviano, 2009. "Entry Barriers in Retail Trade," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 200908, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Matthews, Kent, 2010. "Risk Management and Managerial Efficiency in Chinese Banks: A Network DEA Framework," Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section E2010/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Apr 2010.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2138 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ronia Hawash & Guenter Lang, 2010. "The Impact of Information Technology on Productivity in Developing Countries," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 19, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Ratna Kumar Jha & Adhrit Prasad Regmi, 2010. "Pesticides and Productivity â€“ a Study of Vegetable Farming in Nepal," Working Papers id:2416, eSocialSciences.
- Morris A. Davis & Jonas D. M. Fisher & Toni M. Whited, 2010. "Macroeconomic implications of agglomeration," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-2010-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.