Report NEP-EFF-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carol Newman & Gaia Narciso & Finn Tarp & Vu Xuan Nguyet Hong, 2009. "The Role of Technology, Investment and Ownership Structure in the Productivity Performance of the Manufacturing Sector in Vietnam," Trinity Economics Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics tep0109, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Marco Grazzi, 2009. "Trade and Profitability: Is there an export premium? Evidence from Italian manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2009/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Eric Strobl, 2009. "The Distributional Impact of Large Dams: Evidence from Cropland Productivity in Africa," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 09-043.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sebastian Braun, 2009. "Unionisation Structures and Heterogeneous Firms," Kiel Working Papers 1566, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Astrid Cullman & Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini, 2009. "Unobserved Heterogeneity and International Benchmarking in Public Transport," CEPE Working paper series, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich 09-65, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Barrios, Salvador & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2009. "Spillovers Through Backward Linkages from Multinationals: Measurement Matters!," IZA Discussion Papers 4477, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- JesÃºs RodrÃguez LÃ³pez & JosÃ© Luis Torres ChacÃ³n, 2009. "Technological sources of productivity growth in Japan, the U.S. and Germany," Working Papers 09.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Stepan Jurajda & Juraj Stancik, 2009. "Foreign Ownership and Corporate Performance: The Czech Republic at EU Entry," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp389, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Ibarrarán, Pablo & Maffioli, Alessandro & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2009. "SME Policy and Firms’ Productivity in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 4486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:09-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore