Report NEP-EFF-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- WAKASUGI Ryuhei & TANAKA Ayumu, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity and the Choice of Internationalization Modes: Statistical Evidence from Japanese Firm-level Data," Discussion papers 09024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "Efficiency, Technical Change, and Returns to Scale in Large U.S. Banks: Panel Data Evidence from an Output Distance Function Satisfying Theoretical Regularity," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Chevalier, P-A. & Lecat, R. & Oulton, N., 2009. "Convergence of firm-level productivity, globalisation, information technology, and competition: evidence from France," Working papers 237, Banque de France.
- Holger Görg & Alexander Hijzen & Balázs Muraközy, 2009. "The role of production technology for productivity spillovers from multinationals: Firm-level evidence for Hungary," CeFiG Working Papers 5, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 01 Feb 2009.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Jong-Rong Chen & V. Pradeep Author-X-Name- V, 2008. "Productivity Spillovers In Indian Manufacturing Firms," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 30/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- László Halpern & Miklós Koren & Adam Szeidl, 2011. "Imported Inputs and Productivity," CeFiG Working Papers 8, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 16 Sep 2011.
- Vassilios Babalos & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Nikolaos Philippas, 2009. "Evaluating Greek Equity Funds Using Data Envelopment Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 906, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Steven Renzetti & Diane Dupont, 2009. "Measuring the Technical Efficiency of Municipal Water Suppliers: the Role of Environmental Factors," Working Papers 0901, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.