Report NEP-EFF-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Rachel Ngai & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2009. "Accounting for Research and Productivity Growth Across Industries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0914, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Paul-Antoine Chevalier & Rémy Lecat & Nicholas Oulton, 2009. "Convergence of Firm-Level Productivity, Globalisation, Information Technology and Competition: Evidence from France," CEP Discussion Papers dp0916, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harashima, Taiji, 2009. "A Theory of Total Factor Productivity and the Convergence Hypothesis: Workers’ Innovations as an Essential Element," MPRA Paper 15508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ngai, Liwa Rachel & Samaniego, Roberto, 2009. "Mapping prices into productivity in multisector growth models," CEPR Discussion Papers 7318, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Opocher, Arrigo, 2009. "A Dual-Solovian Measure of Productivity Increase and its Early Antecedents," MPRA Paper 15541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.W.B. Bos & P.C. van Santen & P. Schilp, 2009. "Reallocating profits in restructuring industries: evidence from European and US banking," Working Papers 09-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2009. "Exports and Profitability – First Evidence for German Business Services Enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics 129, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:03-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabio Manca, 2009. "Technology Catching-up and the Role of Institutions," IREA Working Papers 200912, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2009.