Report NEP-EFF-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oh, Dong-Huyn, 2009. "A Global Malmquist-Luenberger Productivity Index - an application to OECD countries 1990-2004," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 164, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 2008. "Dynamic Analysis of Structural Change and Productivity Measurement," Memorandum 27/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Moslener, Ulf & Böhringer, Christoph & Ziegler, Andreas, 2008. "Clean and Productive? Evidence from the German Manufacturing Industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-091, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005896 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holger Görg & Alexander Hijzen & Balazs Muraközy, 2009. "The role of production technology for productivity spillovers from multinationals: Firm-level evidence for Hungary," Kiel Working Papers 1482, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Janine De Fence & Nick Hanley & Karen Turner, 2009. "Do Productivity Improvements Move Us Along the Environmental Kuznets Curve?," Working Papers 0908, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota, 2008. "Is Fair Trade Honey Sweeter? An empirical analysis on the effect of affiliation on productivity," Working Papers 104, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Michele Benvenuti & Elena Gennari, 2008. "Water services in Italy: implementation of the reform and efficiency of providers," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 23, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2009. "North-South Trade-related Technology Diffusion, Brain Drain and Productivity Growth: Are Small States Different?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4828, The World Bank.
- Ekbom, Anders, 2009. "Determinants of Soil Capital," Working Papers in Economics 339, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Førsund, Finn R., 2008. "Good Modelling of Bad Outputs: Pollution and Multiple-Output Production," Memorandum 30/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Aitor Lacuesta & Sergio Puente & Pilar Cuadrado, 2009. "Omitted variables in the measure of a labour quality index: the case of Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0835, Banco de Espa�a.
- Chiara Bentivogli & Roberto Cullino & Diana Marina Del Colle, 2008. "Regulation and efficiency in Italian local public transport: the regional differences," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 20, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.