Report NEP-EFF-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moffat, Boitnmelo & Valadkhani, Abbas & Harvie, Charles, 2008. "Identifying productivity change in Botswana’s financial institutions: an application of Malmquist productivity indices," Economics Working Papers wp08-13, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Francisco J. Ramos-Real & Beatriz Tovar & Mariana Iootty & Edmar Fagundes de Almeida & Helder Jr. Queiroz Pinto, 2008. "The evolution and main determinants of productivity in Brazilian electricity distribution 1998-2005: an empirical analysis," Working Papers 2008-41, FEDEA.
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2008. "Higher Productivity in Importing German Manufacturing Firms: Self-selection, Learning from Importing, or Both?," Working Paper Series in Economics 106, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Oliver Vins & Michael Koetter, 2008. "The Quiet Life Hypothesis in Banking - Evidence from German Savings Banks," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 190, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2008. "Marginal Intra Industry Trade Expansion and Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers 1164, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Moffat, Boitnmelo & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2008. "Technical efficiency in Botswana’s financial institutions: a DEA approach," Economics Working Papers wp08-14, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Thomas Bloch, 2008. "Dissynergies of Mergers among Local Banks," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 192, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Weill, Laurent, 2008. "Is corruption an efficient grease?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," Post-Print halshs-00340409, HAL.
- Dolado, Juan José & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2008. "Do Temporary Contracts Affect TFP? Evidence from Spanish Manufacturing Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 3832, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Eklund, Johan & Wiberg, Daniel, 2008. "Institutional Ownership and the Returns on Investment," Ratio Working Papers 128, The Ratio Institute.