Report NEP-EFF-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mary O'Mahony & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Catherine Robinson, 2008. "Productivity growth in the US and the EU," NIESR Discussion Papers 307, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2008. "Creative Destruction and Regional Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing and Services Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0813, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2008.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Les Oxley, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration, Geographic Innovation and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Taiwan," Working Papers in Economics 08/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Nevalainen, Anni, 2008. "Labour Productivity and Firm Entry and Exit in Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 1152, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- William Latham & Hong Yin, 2008. "Domestic Innovation and Chinese Regional Growth, 1991-2004," Working Papers 08-20, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Belderbos, René & Ito, Banri & Wakasugi, Ryuhei, 2008. "Intra-firm Technology Transfer and R&D in Foreign Affiliates: Substitutes or Complements? Evidence from Japanese Multinational Firms," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 045, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2008. "Organizational Redesign, Information Technologies and Workplace Productivity," Cahiers de recherche 08-06, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Hany El Shamy & Paul Temple, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Spillovers and Productivity Growth in the Small Firm Sector of UK Manufacturing," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0708, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Nigel Driffield & James Love & Karl Taylor, 2008. "Productivity and Labour Demand Effects of Inward and Outward FDI on UK Industry," Working Papers 2008001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Goto, Mika & Low, Angie & Makhija, Anil K., 2008. "Diversification, Productivity, and Financial Constraints Empirical Evidence from the US Electric Utility Industry," Working Paper Series 2008-3, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Fernando Lopez & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008. "Technology Adoption, Productivity and Specialization of Uruguayan Breeders: Evidence from an Impact Evaluation," OVE Working Papers 0708, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Montgomery, David B. & Isobe, Takehiko & Makino, Shige & Lee, Kong Chian, 2007. "Technological Capabilities and Firm Performance: The Case of Small Manufacturing Firms in Japan," Research Papers 1980, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- YongDong Zou & Stephen M. Miller & Bernard Malamud, 2008. "Geographic Deregulation and Commercial Bank Performance in US State Banking Markets," Working papers 2008-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bonin, John & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wachtel, Paul, 2008. "Banking in transition countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.