Report NEP-EFF-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- ITO Keiko & Sebastien LECHEVALIER, 2008. "The evolution of the productivity dispersion of firms - A reevaluation of its determinants in the case of Japan," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 08014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ron Boschma & Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2008. "Labour mobility, related variety and the performance of plants: A Swedish study," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0809, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2008.
- Kilponen, Juha & Viren, Matti, 2008. "Why do growth rates differ? Evidence from cross-country data on private sector production," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 13/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Roberto Casarin & Andrea Piva, 2008. "Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence," Working Papers 2008_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patricia Born & M. Martin Boyer, 2008. "Claims-Made and Reported Policies and Insurer Profitability in Medical Malpractice," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2008s-13, CIRANO.
- Lileeva, Alla & Baldwin, John R., 2008. "Adapting to Import Competition: Effects of Low-wage Trade on Commodity Mix in Canadian Manufacturing Plants," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008054e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Andrea Vaona & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "New empirical evidence on local financial development and growth," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana 0805, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana.
- Olsson, Rickard, 2007. "Portfolio performance and environmental risk," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers, Sustainable Investment Research Platform 2007/4, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky, 2008. "Non-Parametric Analysis of Hedge Fund Returns: New Insights from High Frequency Data," Working Papers 2008_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Simon Appleton & Paul Atherton & Michael Bleaney, . "International School Test Scores and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 08/04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.