Report NEP-EFF-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- ITO Keiko & Sebastien LECHEVALIER, 2008. "The evolution of the productivity dispersion of firms - A reevaluation of its determinants in the case of Japan," Discussion papers 08014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ron Boschma & Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2008. "Labour mobility, related variety and the performance of plants: A Swedish study," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0809, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2008.
- Kilponen, Juha & Viren, Matti, 2008. "Why do growth rates differ? Evidence from cross-country data on private sector production," Research Discussion Papers 13/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Roberto Casarin & Andrea Piva, 2008. "Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence," Working Papers 2008_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patricia Born & M. Martin Boyer, 2008. "Claims-Made and Reported Policies and Insurer Profitability in Medical Malpractice," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-13, CIRANO.
- Lileeva, Alla & Baldwin, John R., 2008. "Adapting to Import Competition: Effects of Low-wage Trade on Commodity Mix in Canadian Manufacturing Plants," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008054e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Andrea Vaona & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "New empirical evidence on local financial development and growth," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 0805, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Olsson, Rickard, 2007. "Portfolio performance and environmental risk," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2007/4, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky, 2008. "Non-Parametric Analysis of Hedge Fund Returns: New Insights from High Frequency Data," Working Papers 2008_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Simon Appleton & Paul Atherton & Michael Bleaney, . "International School Test Scores and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 08/04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.