Report NEP-EFF-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Böckerman, Petri & Eero, Lehto & Huovari, Janne, 2008. "The return to the technological frontier: The conditional effect of plants’ R&D on their productivity in Finnish manufacturing," MPRA Paper 8715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagemejer, Jan & Kolasa, Marcin, 2008. "Internationalization and economic performance of enterprises: evidence from firm-level data," MPRA Paper 8720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Rui Cunha Marques, 2008. "Performance of European Airports: Regulation, Ownership and Managerial Efficiency," Working Papers 2008/25, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Lileeva, Alla, 2008. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Dynamics: Evidence from Canada," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008051e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Gustavo Ferro & Carlos Romero, 2008. "Technical Efficiency and Heterogeneity of Argentina Pension Funds," Working Papers 2008/29, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2007. "How does FDI inflow affect productivity of domestic firms? The role of horizontal and vertical spillovers, absorptive capacity and competition," MPRA Paper 8673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2008. "Industrial Development, Firm Dynamics and Patterns of Productivity Growth: The Case of the Cotton Spinning Industry in Prewar Japan, 1894-1924," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-562, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Carsten Burhop & Thorsten Luebbers, 2008. "Cartels, managerial incentives, and productive efficiency in German coal mining, 1881-1913," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Jacques Mairesse, 2008. "Panel Data Estimates Of The Production Function And Product And Labor Market Imperfections," NBER Working Papers 13975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.