Report NEP-EFF-2007-07-27This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fryges, Helmut & Wagner, Joachim, 2007. "Exports and Productivity Growth: First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-032, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mungaray, Alejandro & Ramirez-Urquidy, Martin, 2007.
"Capital humano y productividad en microempresas
[Human Capital and Productivity in Microenterprises]," MPRA Paper 4064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MassÃ³n Guerra, JosÃ© Luis, 2007.
"El capital empresarial como determinante de la productividad y el crecimiento en EspaÃ±a
[The Impact of Entrepreneurship Capital on Spanish's Labor Productivity and Economic Growth]," MPRA Paper 4073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Clavijo & Carlos I. Rojas & Camila Salamanca & GermÃ¡n Montoya, 2006. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Colombian Financial Sector (Impact on Efficiency 1990-2005)," INVESTIGACIÃ“N ECONÃ“MICA EN COLOMBIA 003206, FUNDACIÃ“N PONDO.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, 2007. "Irreversible Investment, Capital Costs and Productivity Growth: Implications for Telecommunications," NBER Working Papers 13269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yang, H. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incorporating Both Undesirable Outputs and Uncontrollable Variables into DEA: the Performance of Chinese Coal-Fired Power Plants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0733, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Geys, Benny & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kalb, Alexander, 2007. "Local Governments in the Wake of Demographic Change: Efficiency and Economies of Scale in German Municipalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-036, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Beatriz Muriel, 2007. "Informality and Productivity in Bolivia: A Gender Differentiated Empirical Analysis," Development Research Working Paper Series 07/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.