Report NEP-EFF-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Nicolas Peypoch, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of Productivity Change in Italian and Portuguese Airports," Working Papers 2007/06, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Sarah Brown & Robert McNabb & Karl Taylor, 2006. "Firm Performance, Worker Commitment and Loyalty," Working Papers 2006005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Exports and Productivity in Germany," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Benoit Dostie, 2006. "Wages, Productivity and Aging," Cahiers de recherche 06-15, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2007. "Accounting for Growth: Comparing China and India," NBER Working Papers 12943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Verheul, I. & Carree, M.A. & Thurik, A.R., 2007. "Allocation and Productivity of Time in New Ventures of Female and Male Entrepreneurs," Research Paper ERS-2007-009-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Productivity and Size of the Export Market Evidence for West and East German Plants, 2004," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Hajime Tomura, 2007. "Firms Dynamics, Bankruptcy Laws and Total Factor Productivity," Working Papers 07-17, Bank of Canada.
- Pamela Lenton, 2006. "The Cost Structure of Higher Education in Further Education Colleges in England," Working Papers 2006010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Edwin van der Werf, 2007. "Production Functions for Climate Policy Modeling: An Empirical Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1316, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.