Report NEP-EEC-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SchilirÃ², Daniele, 2013. "Changes in the Eurozone governance after the crisis and the issue of growth," MPRA Paper 51458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2013. "The Euro Area's Tightrope Walk: Debt and Competitiveness in Italy and Spain," Working Papers, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest 1307, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2013. "Are there any Animal Spirits behind the Scenes of the Euro area Sovereign Debt Crisis?," GreeSE â€“ Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe, Hellenic Observatory, LSE 72, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Angel Ubide, 2013. "How to Form a More Perfect European Banking Union," Policy Briefs PB13-23, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2013. "Turning point chronology for the Euro-Zone: A Distance Plot Approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13025r, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Oct 2013.
- Breuer, Sebastian & Klose, Jens, 2013. "Who gains from nominal devaluation? An empirical assessment of Euro-area exports and imports," Working Papers 04/2013, German Council of Economic Experts / SachverstÃ¤ndigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Yoshinori Kurokawa & Jiaren Pang & Yao Tang, 2013. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Nominal Wage Comovements in a Dynamic Ricardian Model," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba 2013-005, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/397915 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/410258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schrader, Klaus & BenÃ©cek, David & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 2013. "Greece: Back on track?," Kiel Policy Brief 68, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/413445 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2013. "Product Market Reforms and Incentives to Innovate in Sweden," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 986, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- FÃ©lix, Luiz & KrÃ¤ussl, Roman & Stork, Philip, 2013. "The 2011 European short sale ban on financial stocks: A cure or a curse?," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/17, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe," MPRA Paper 51474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GaÃ«lle Garnier & Aleksandra Gburzynska & Endre GyÃ¶rgy & Milena MathÃ© & Doris Prammer & Savino RuÃ & Agnieszka Skonieczna, 2013. "Recent Reforms of Tax Systems in the EU: Good and Bad News," Taxation Papers, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission 39, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.