Report NEP-EEC-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronald Heijmans & Lola Hernández & Richard Heuver, 2013. "Determinants of the rate of the Dutch unsecured overnight money market," DNB Working Papers 374, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Skouras, Thanos, 2013. "The euro crisis and its lessons from a Greek perspective," MPRA Paper 45221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Luis Garicano & Tano Santos, 2013. "Political Credit Cycles: The Case of the Euro Zone," NBER Working Papers 18899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bénassy-quéré, A. & Roussellet, A., 2013. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Presence of Systemic Banks: the Case of EU Countries," Working papers 428, Banque de France.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Gijsbert T. J. Zwart, 2013. "The changing landscape of financial markets in Europe, the United States and Japan," Working Papers 774, Bruegel.
- Los, Bart & Timmer, Marcel & Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2013. "Made in Europe? Trends in International Production Fragmentation," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-131, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Paul de Grauwe, 2013. "Design Failures in the Eurozone: Can they be fixed?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 7, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Brian Fabo & Martin Kahanec, 2013. "Migration strategies of the crisis-stricken youth in an enlarged European Union," Discussion Papers 6, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Oganesyan, Gayane, 2013. "The changed role of the lender of last resort: Crisis responses of the Federal Reserve, European Central Bank and Bank of England," IPE Working Papers 19/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).