Report NEP-EEC-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Botta, 2012. "Conflicting Claims in the Eurozone? Austerity’s Myopic Logic and the Need for a European Federal Union in a post-Keynesian Eurozone Center-Periphery Model," DEM Working Papers Series, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management 011, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Task Force of the Monetary Policy Committee of the European System of Central Banks, 2012. "Euro area labour markets and the crisis," Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank 138, European Central Bank.
- Victoria Ivashina & David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 2012. "Dollar Funding and the Lending Behavior of Global Banks," NBER Working Papers 18528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:57 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Giovannelli, 2012. "Nonlinear Forecasting Using Large Datasets: Evidences on US and Euro Area Economies," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 255, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2012.
- Mark Hallerberg & Benedicta Marzinotto & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "On the effectiveness and legitimacy of EU economic policies," Policy Briefs 758, Bruegel.
- Paetzold, Jörg & van Vliet, Olaf, 2012. "Convergence without hard criteria: Does EU soft law affect domestic unemployment protection schemes?," Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Salzburg 2012-9, University of Salzburg.
- David Aristei & Cristiano Perugini, 2012. "The Drivers of Income Mobility in Europe," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 262, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.