Report NEP-EEC-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Botta, 2012. "Conflicting Claims in the Eurozone? Austerity’s Myopic Logic and the Need for a European Federal Union in a post-Keynesian Eurozone Center-Periphery Model," DEM Working Papers Series 011, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Task Force of the Monetary Policy Committee of the European System of Central Banks, 2012. "Euro area labour markets and the crisis," Occasional Paper Series 138, European Central Bank.
- Victoria Ivashina & David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 2012. "Dollar Funding and the Lending Behavior of Global Banks," NBER Working Papers 18528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Michael Gilroy & Mark Schopf & Anastasia Semenova, 2012. "Grundeinkommen und Arbeitsangebot: Die Perspektive Deutschlands," Working Papers 57, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Alessandro Giovannelli, 2012. "Nonlinear Forecasting Using Large Datasets: Evidences on US and Euro Area Economies," CEIS Research Paper 255, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2012.
- Mark Hallerberg & Benedicta Marzinotto & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "On the effectiveness and legitimacy of EU economic policies," Policy Briefs 758, Bruegel.
- Paetzold, Jörg & van Vliet, Olaf, 2012. "Convergence without hard criteria: Does EU soft law affect domestic unemployment protection schemes?," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012-9, University of Salzburg.
- David Aristei & Cristiano Perugini, 2012. "The Drivers of Income Mobility in Europe," Working Papers 262, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.