Report NEP-EEC-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlin, Wendy, 2012. "Real exchange rate adjustment, wage-setting institutions, and fiscal stabilization policy: Lessons of the Eurozone’s first decade," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111427 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111426 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chiara Angeloni & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "Are banks affected by their holdings of government debt?," Working Papers, Bruegel 717, Bruegel.
- O'Higgins, Niall, 2012. "This Time It's Different? Youth Labour Markets During 'The Great Recession'," IZA Discussion Papers 6434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Balázs Égert & Douglas Sutherland, 2012. "The nature of financial and real business cycles: The great moderation and banking sector pro cyclicality," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2012-15, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- C.J. Polychroniou, 2012. "Neo-Hooverian Policies Threaten to Turn Europe into an Economic Wasteland," Economics Policy Note Archive, Levy Economics Institute 12-01, Levy Economics Institute.