Report NEP-EEC-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "Monetary Union Stability: The Need for a Government Banker and the Case for a European Public Finance Authority," IMK Working Paper 2-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Gabriele Galati & Peter Heemeijer & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "How do inflation expectations form? New insights from a high-frequency survey," DNB Working Papers 283, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- David E Allen & Anna Golab & Robert Powell, 2010. "Volatility and correlations for stock markets in the emerging economies," Working papers 2010-01, Edith Cowan University, School of Accounting Finance & Economics.
- Emidio Cocozza & Paolo Piselli, 2011. "Testing for East-West contagion in the European banking sector during the financial crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 790, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Stamopoulou, Ioanna, 2011. "The role of monetary policy in managing the euro - dollar exchange rate," MPRA Paper 29291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Hoeberichts & Ad Stokman, 2011. "Price dispersion in Europe: Does the business cycle matter?," DNB Working Papers 285, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Ozer-Balli, Hatice, 2011. "Income insurance and the determinants of income insurance via foreign asset revenues and foreign liability payments," MPRA Paper 29364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jerger, Jürgen & Röhe, Oke, 2011. "Testing for Parameter Stability in DSGE Models. The Cases of France, Germany and Spain," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 453, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- J Paul Dunne & Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2011. "Defence Spending and Economic Growth in the EU15," Discussion Papers 1102, University of the West of England, Department of Economics.
- Edward Hunter Christie & Pavel K. Bev & Volodymyr Golovko, 2011. "Vulnerability and Bargaining Power in EU-Russia Gas Relations," FIW Research Reports series III-003, FIW.