Report NEP-EEC-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harashima, Taiji, 2011. "A Mechanism of Inflation Differentials and Current Account Imbalances in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 28121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez, Claude & Papell, David, 2010. "Are euro area inflation rates misaligned?," MPRA Paper 27929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Ribba, 2010. "Sources of Unemployment Fluctuations in the USA and in the Euro Area in the Last Decade," Department of Economics 0627, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Terezie Výprachtická, 2010. "Could the Stability and Growth Pact Be Substituted by the Financial Markets?," Working Papers IES 2010/30, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2010.
- Paola Cascinelli, 2010. "Social Representations and Economic Integration in the Mediterranean Area," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 89, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Natalia VECHIU, 2010. "Globalization and FDIs: determinants and competition effects in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 2010-2011_8, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Dorothee Bohle, 2010. "The Crisis of the Eurozone," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 77, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2010. "High-Skilled Immigration Policy in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 5399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:sal:celpdp:0054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2011. "Tax-Benefit Systems in Europe and the US: Between Equity and Efficiency," IZA Discussion Papers 5440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:sal:celpdp:0068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Terezie Výprachtická, 2011. "The Golden Rule of Public Finance and the Productivity of Public Capital," Working Papers IES 2011/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2010.
- Toralf Pusch & A. Rannberg, 2011. "Fiscal Spending Multiplier Calculations based on Input-Output Tables – with an Application to EU Members," IWH Discussion Papers 1, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Ronald B. Davies & Johannes Voget, 2010. "Tax Competition in an Expanding European Union," GEE Papers 0033, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Jan 2011.
- John Beirne & Lars Dalitz & Jacob Ejsing & Magdalena Grothe & Simone Manganelli & Fernando Monar & Benjamin Sahel & Matjaž Sušec & Jens Tapking & Tana Vong, 2011. "The impact of the Eurosystem's covered bond purchase programme on the primary and secondary markets," Occasional Paper Series 122, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:sal:celpdp:0078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barrett, Alan & Kelly, Elish, 2010. "The Impact of Ireland's Recession on the Labour Market Outcomes of its Immigrants," Papers WP355, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).