Report NEP-EEC-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jes?s Crespo-Cuaresma & Octavio Fern?ndez-Amador, 2010. "Business cycle convergence in EMU: A first look at the second moment," Working Papers 2010-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp, 2010. "The impact of high and growing government debt on economic growth: an empirical investigation for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1237, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Hans Peter Grüner & Christina Kolerus, 2010. "Fiscal Policy and Growth: Do Financial Crises make a Difference?," Working Papers 2010/10, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Sebastian Sienknecht, 2010. "Persistence Endogeneity Via Adjustment Costs: An Assessment based on Bayesian Estimations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Christian M. Dahl & Hans Christian Kongsted & Anders Sørensen, 2010. "ICT and Productivity Growth in the 1990's: Panel Data Evidence on Europe," CREATES Research Papers 2010-47, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2010. "Public and Private Inputs in Aggregate Production and Growth: A Cross-country Efficiency Approach," Working Papers 2010/09, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Schauten, M.B.J. & Dijk, D.J.C. van, 2010. "Corporate Governance and the Cost of Debt of Large European Firms," Research Paper ERS-2010-025-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting UK Mortgage Arrears and Possessions," Economics Series Working Papers 499, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.