Report NEP-EEC-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Crabbé, Karen & Beine, Michel, 2009. "Trade, instititutions and export specialization," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/234418, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200911 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Tim Krieger & Steffen Minter, 2010. "On the institutional design of burden sharing when financing external border enforcement in the EU," Working Papers 25, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2010. "Learning from Latin America's Experience: Europe's Failure in the "Lisbon Process"," IZA Discussion Papers 4779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2010. "The Effect of Foreign Investments on European Regional Productivity," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 74/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Utzig, Siegfried, 2010. "The Financial Crisis and the Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies: A European Banking Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 188, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan & Patrick Rakotomarolahy, 2010. "GDP nowcasting with ragged-edge data: a semi-parametric modeling," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00460461, HAL.
- Hjelm, Göran & Jönsson, Kristian, 2010. "In Search of a Method for Measuring the Output Gap of the Swedish Economy," Working Paper 115, National Institute of Economic Research.