Report NEP-EEC-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Denny Ellerman, 2009. "The EU's Emissions Trading Scheme: A Proto-Type Global System?," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/02, European University Institute.
- Anxo, Dominique & Shukur, Ghazi & Hussain, Shakir, 2009. "The Demand of Part-time in European Companies: A Multilevel Modeling Approach," CAFO Working Papers 2009:8, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Tanya Molodtsova & Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy & David H. Papell, 2009. "Taylor Rules and the Euro," Emory Economics 0903, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2009. "Long-term Energy Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy: Fuzzy not Crazy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/06, European University Institute.
- Ugo Colombino, 2009. "Evaluating Alternative Basic Income Mechanisms. A Simulation for European Countries," Discussion Papers 578, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Iman van Lelyveld & Franka Liedorp & Manuel Kampman, 2009. "An Empirical assessment of reinsurance risk," DNB Working Papers 201, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Agustín S. Bénétrix and Philip R. Lane, 2009. "Fiscal Shocks and The Real Exchange Rate," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp286, IIIS.
- Anos-Casero, Paloma & Udomsaph, Charles, 2009. "What drives firm productivity growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4841, The World Bank.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Sierdjan Koster, 2010. "Start-ups as drivers of market mobility: An analysis at the region-sector level for the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200905, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Farchy, Emily, 2009. "The impact of EU accession on human capital formation : can migration fuel a brain gain ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4845, The World Bank.
- Blázquez, Maite & Llorente, Raquel & Moral Carcedo, Julian, 2009. "Minimum Wage and Youth Employment Rates in Spain: New Evidence for the Period 2000-2008," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2009/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).