Report NEP-EEC-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Thévenon, 2008. "Labour force participation of women with children: disparities and developments in Europe since the 1990s," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-1, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Raphaël Jeudy, 2008. "Les dynamiques de transmission des taux directeurs sur les taux bancaires en Europe," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-8, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Fenella Fleischmann & Jaap Dronkers, 2007. "The Effects of Social and Labour Market Policies of EU-countries on the Socio-Economic Integration of First and Second Generation Immigrants from Different Countries of Origin," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/19, European University Institute.
- Parey, Matthias & Waldinger, Fabian, 2008. "Studying Abroad and the Effect on International Labor Market Mobility: Evidence from the Introduction of ERASMUS," IZA Discussion Papers 3430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- María-Dolores, Ramón & Vázquez Pérez, Jesús, 2007. "Term Structure and the Estimated Monetary Policy Rule in the Eurozone," DFAEII Working Papers 2008-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Jens Weinmann, 2007. "Agglomerative Magnets and Informal Regulatory Networks: Electricity Market Design Convergence in the USA and Continental Europe," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/15, European University Institute.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2008. "Strategic Partitioning of Emissions Allowances. Under the EU Emission Trading Scheme," Discussion Papers 538, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2008002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marek Tiits & Rainer Kattel & Tarmo Kalvet & Dorel Tamm, 2008. "Catching up, forging ahead or falling behind? Central & Eastern European development in 1990-2005," Working Papers 01-2008, Institute of Baltic Studies.
- Mark Thatcher, 2007. "Regulatory Agencies, the State and Markets: A Franco-British Comparison," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/17, European University Institute.
- Paolo Ghinetti & Claudio Lucifora, 2008. "Public Sector Pay Gaps and Skill Levels: a Cross-Country Comparison," Working Papers 118, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhang, C., 2008. "Do UK Institutional Shareholders Monitor their Investee Firms?," Discussion Paper 2008-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.