Report NEP-EEC-2004-12-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Brown & John Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2004. "Does Privatization Raise Productivity? Evidence from Comprehensive Panel Data on Manufacturing Firms in Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 0410, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- U. Michael Bergman, 2004. "How Similar Are European Business Cycles?," EPRU Working Paper Series, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 04-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
- Pilar GarcÃa GÃ³mez & Ãngel LÃ³pez, 2004. "The evolution of inequity in the access to health care in Spain: 1987-2001," Economics Working Papers 756, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2006.
- Jones, Melanie K. & Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2004. "Crossing the Tracks? More on Trends in the Training of Male and Female Workers in Great Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 1411, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vincenzo Andrietti, 2004. "Pension Choices And Job Mobility In The Uk," Economics Working Papers we043713, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Item repec:mse:wpsorb:bla04004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore