Report NEP-EEC-2003-07-04This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Maier & Paul Cavelaars, 2003. "EMU enlargement and convergence of price levels: Lessons from the German reunification," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0306016, EconWPA.
- Reto Foellmi und Josef Zweimüller, . "Inequality and Economic Growth - European Versus U.S. Experiences," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 158, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:wop:wobaiy:3083 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- von Gaudecker, Hans-Martin & Weber II, Carsten, 2003. "Surprises in a Growing Market Niche - An Evaluation of the German Private Annuities Market," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, UniversitÃ¤t Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim 03-08, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Knick Harley, 2003. "Growth Theory and Industrial Revolutions in Britain and America," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 03-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.