Report NEP-EEC-2002-05-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, . "Export Market Integration in the European Union," Working Papers 2002-07, FEDEA.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2002s34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 2002. "One Money, But Many Fiscal Policies in Europe: What are the Consequences?," Discussion Paper 2002-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:cdl:cuorpo:wps-2001-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alfonso Gambardella & Myriam Mariani & Salvatore Torrisi, 2001. "How Provincial is your Region? Effects on Labour Productivity and Employment in Europe," LEM Papers Series 2001/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.