Report NEP-EEC-2002-04-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2002. "Mobility within Europe – What do we (still not) know?," IZA Discussion Papers 447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:200118 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Egmond, Patrick van & Nijkamp, Peter & Vindigni, Gabriella, 2001. "A comparative analysis of the performance of urban public transport systems in Europe," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0039, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- AndrÃ©n, Niclas & Oxelheim, Lars, 2002. "Exchange-Rate and Interest-Rate Driven Competitive Advantages in the EMU," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 576, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Simon Deakin & Hannah Reed, 2000. "The Contested Meaning of Labour Market Flexibility: Economic Theory and the Discourse of European Integration," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research wp162, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Michael Keating, 2002. "Plurinational Democracy in a Post-Sovereign Order," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation, Queens University Belfast p0023, Queens University Belfast.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:97-015c is not listed on IDEAS anymore