Report NEP-EDU-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julia Schwenkenberg & James VanderHoff, 2013. "Why Do Charter Schools Fail? - An Analysis of Charter School Survival in New Jersey," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2013-002, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Breda, Thomas & Ly, Son Thierry, 2013. "Stereotypes, Discrimination and the Gender Gap in Science," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1303, CEPREMAP.
- Govert Bijwaard & Hans van Kippersluis & Justus Veenman, 2013. "Education and Health: The Role of Cognitive Ability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-044/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pedro Teixeira, 2013. "The Tortuous Ways of the Market: Looking at the European Integration of Higher Education from an Economic Perspective," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 6, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Tilman Brück & Damir Esenaliev, 2013. "Post-Socialist Transition and the Intergenerational Transmission of Education in Kyrgyzstan," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1284, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Adrienne M. Lucas, 2013. "Improving Early-Grade Literacy in East Africa:Experimental Evidence from Kenya and Uganda," Working Papers 13-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Wodon, Quentin, 2013. "Faith-inspired, Private Secular, and Public Schools in sub-Saharan Africa: Market Share, Reach to the Poor, Cost, and Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 45363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morissette, Rene Picot, Garnett Lu, Yuqian, 2013. "The Evolution of Canadian Wages over the Last Three Decades," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2013347e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Awel, Ahmed Mohammed, 2013. "The long-run Relationship between Human Capital and Economic Growth in Sweden," MPRA Paper 45183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Newman, John L. & Azevedo, Joao Pedro, 2013. "Setting reasonable performance targets for public service delivery," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6385, The World Bank.
- Ludovica Gambaro & Kitty Stewart & Jane Waldfogel, 2013. "Equal access to high quality early education and care? Evidence from England and lessons from other countries," CASE Briefs 32, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.