Report NEP-EDU-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julia Schwenkenberg & James VanderHoff, 2013. "Why Do Charter Schools Fail? - An Analysis of Charter School Survival in New Jersey," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark 2013-002, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Breda, Thomas & Ly, Son Thierry, 2013. "Stereotypes, Discrimination and the Gender Gap in Science," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb), CEPREMAP 1303, CEPREMAP.
- Govert Bijwaard & Hans van Kippersluis & Justus Veenman, 2013. "Education and Health: The Role of Cognitive Ability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 13-044/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pedro Teixeira, 2013. "The Tortuous Ways of the Market: Looking at the European Integration of Higher Education from an Economic Perspective," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs), London School of Economics / European Institute 6, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Tilman Brück & Damir Esenaliev, 2013. "Post-Socialist Transition and the Intergenerational Transmission of Education in Kyrgyzstan," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1284, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Adrienne M. Lucas & Patrick J. McEwan & Moses Ngware & Moses Oketch, 2013. "Improving Early-Grade Literacy in East Africa: Experimental Evidence from Kenya and Uganda," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 13-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Wodon, Quentin, 2013. "Faith-inspired, Private Secular, and Public Schools in sub-Saharan Africa: Market Share, Reach to the Poor, Cost, and Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 45363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Picot, Garnett & Lu, Yuqian & Morissette, Rene, 2013. "The Evolution of Canadian Wages over the Last Three Decades," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch 2013347e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Awel, Ahmed Mohammed, 2013. "The long-run Relationship between Human Capital and Economic Growth in Sweden," MPRA Paper 45183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Newman, John L. & Azevedo, Joao Pedro, 2013. "Setting reasonable performance targets for public service delivery," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6385, The World Bank.
- Ludovica Gambaro & Kitty Stewart & Jane Waldfogel, 2013. "Equal access to high quality early education and care? Evidence from England and lessons from other countries," CASE Briefs, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE 32, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.