Report NEP-EDU-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aurora Galego & António Caleiro, 2009. "Understanding the Transition to Work for First Degree University Graduates in Portugal: The case of the University of Évora," Economics Working Papers 06_2009, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009. "Upstream Innovation Protection: Common Law Evolution and the Dynamics of Wage Inequality," Working Papers 2009_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Alexia Gaudeul, 2009. "A (Micro) Course in Microeconomic Theory for MSc Students," Working Papers id:1986, eSocialSciences.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009. "Science-Based R&D in Schumpeterian Growth," Working Papers 2009_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Pierre Azoulay & Christopher C. Liu & Toby E. Stuart, 2009. "Social Influence Given (Partially) Deliberate Matching: Career Imprints in the Creation of Academic Entrepreneurs," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-136, Harvard Business School.
- Bernard Raffournier & Alain Schatt, 2009. "Is European accounting research fairly reflected in academic journals? An investigation of possible non-mainstream and language barrier biases," Working Papers FARGO 1090301, Université de Bourgogne - Leg (laboratoire d'économie et de gestion)/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).