Report NEP-EDU-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hendricks, Lutz & Schoellman, Todd, 2009. "Student Abilities During the Expansion of U.S. Education, 1950-2000," MPRA Paper 12798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Taylor & Derek Yu, 2009. "The importance of socio-economic status in determining educational achievement in South Africa," Working Papers 01/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Dreger, Christian & Erber, Georg & Glocker, Daniela, 2009. "Regional Measures of Human Capital in the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 3919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Merlo & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2008. "The Transition from School to Jail: Youth Crime and High School Completion Among Black Males, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 16 Jan 2009.
- Papagni, Erasmo, 2008. "The Long-run Effects of Household Liquidity Constraints and Taxation on Fertility, Education, Saving and Growth," MPRA Paper 12793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Li-Ju, 2009. "Women in Politics: A New Instrument for Studying the Impact of Education on Growth," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2009:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Albers, SÃ¶nke, 2008. "Three Failed Attempts of Joint Rankings of Research in Economics and Business," MPRA Paper 12868, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jan 2009.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-FranÃ§ois Arsenault, 2008. "Productivity Drivers in British Columbia: Strategic Areas for Improvement," CSLS Research Reports, Centre for the Study of Living Standards 2008-09, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Hiroshi Sato, 2009. "Growth of Villages in China, 1990-2002," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd08-023, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Furtado, Delia, 2009. "Cross-Nativity Marriages and Human Capital Levels of Children," IZA Discussion Papers 3931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piracha, Matloob & Vadean, Florin, 2009. "Return Migration and Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 3922, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mahanta, Bidisha, 2009. "Women Empowerment in Assam," MPRA Paper 12684, University Library of Munich, Germany.