Report NEP-EDU-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2008. "Can cost-benefit analysis guide education policy in developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4568, The World Bank.
- Lewis, Maureen & Lockheed, Marlaine, 2008. "Social exclusion and the gender gap in education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4562, The World Bank.
- Boppart, Timo & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker & Woitek, Ulrich & Wüthrich, Gabriela, 2008. "Qualifying Religion: The Role of Plural Identities for Educational Production," IZA Discussion Papers 3408, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oosterbeek, Hessel & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2008. "Financing lifelong learning," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4569, The World Bank.
- Stocké, Volker, 2007. "Strength, Sources, and Temporal Development of Primary Effects of Families´ Social Status on Secondary School Choice," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-60, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Cuong Le Van & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Thai Bao Luong & Tu Anh Nguyen, 2008. "New Technology, Human Capital and Growth for European Transitional Economies," THEMA Working Papers 2008-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Stocké, Volker, 2007. "The Motive for Status Maintenance and Inequality in Educational Decisions. Which of the Parents Defines the Reference Point?," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-20, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Mario Pomini & Gianfranco Tusset, 2008. "The dynamic general equilibrium in the Italian Paretian School," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0069, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Rosa, Julio M. & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Knowledge Transfers between Canadian Business Enterprises and Universities: Does Distance Matter?," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 017, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.