Report NEP-EDU-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frenette, Marc Zeman, Klarka, 2007. "Why Are Most University Students Women? Evidence Based on Academic Performance, Study Habits and Parental Influences," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007303e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Sergey Slobodyan & Viatcheslav Vinogradov, 2007. "The Demographic Challenge of the Interconnected Education and Pension System in the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp326, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- van Ours, Jan C & Williams, Jenny, 2007. "Why Parents Worry: Initiation into Cannabis Use by Youth and their Educational Attainment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Philippon & Ariell Reshef, 2007. "Skill Biased Financial Development: Education, Wages and Occupations in the U.S. Financial Sector," NBER Working Papers 13437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lambert, Sylvie & Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2007. "A micro-decomposition analysis of the macroeconomic determinants of human development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4358, The World Bank.