Report NEP-EDU-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schrage, Andrea, 2007. "Low Fertility of Highly Educated Women: The Impact of Child Care Infrastructure," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics 421, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Siedler, Thomas, 2007. "Schooling and citizenship: evidence from compulsory schooling reforms," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Minford, Patrick & Meenagh, David & Wang, Jiang, 2007. "Growth and relative living standards - testing Barriers to Riches on post-war panel data," Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section E2007/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- James B. Davies & Martin G. Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Economics Research in Canada: A Long-Run Assessment of Journal Publications," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics 20072, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Leonardi, Marco, 2007. "Earnings instability and tenure," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.