Report NEP-EDU-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco Marcos, 2003. "Privatizing Higher Education in Spain," Working Papers Economia, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment wp03-13, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- João Cerejeira Silva, 2005. "Searching, Matching and Education: a Note," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 11/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- James B. Davies & Matthias Sutter & Martin G. Kocher, 2005. "Economics research in Canada: A long-run assessment of journal publications," Papers on Strategic Interaction, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group 2005-16, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Iwan Barankay & Ben Lockwood, 2005. "Decentralization and the Productive Efficiency of Government: Evidence from Swiss Cantons," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 597, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance John & Masterov, Dimitriy V., 2005. "Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 1675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Beath & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & David Ulph, 2005. "University Funding Systems and their Impact on Research and Teaching: A General Framework," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2005_2, Department of Economics, Loughborough University.
- Marit Hinnosaar, 2002. "Unemployment and Labour Mobility in Estonia: Analysis Using Duration Models," Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia 2002-07, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 Oct 2002.