Report NEP-EDU-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lohse, Tim, 2005. "Hartz IV The German Word of the Year 2004 and the Country s Hope to overcome its Problem of Unemployment," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-311, Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- SÃ¶derstrÃ¶m, Martin & Uusitalo, Roope, 2005. "School choice and segregation: evidence from an admission reform," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2005:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Harmon, Colm P. & O'Sullivan, Vincent & Walker, Ian, 2005. "The Impact of Parental Income and Education on the Schooling of Their Children," IZA Discussion Papers 1496, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angrist, Joshua & Guryan, Jonathan, 2005. "Does Teacher Testing Raise Teacher Quality? Evidence from State Certification Requirements," IZA Discussion Papers 1500, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Vroman, Susan, 2005. "The Knowledge Lift: The Swedish Adult Education Program That Aimed to Eliminate Low Worker Skill Levels," IZA Discussion Papers 1503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maurin, Eric & McNally, Sandra, 2005. "Vive la Révolution! Long Term Returns of 1968 to the Angry Students," IZA Discussion Papers 1504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain & Daniel M. O'Brien & Steven G. Rivkin, 2005. "The Market for Teacher Quality," NBER Working Papers 11154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinhui Juhn & Dae-Il Kim & Francis Vella, 2004. "The Expansion of College Education in the United States: Is There Evidence of Declining Cohort Quality?," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Houston 2004-02, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2005. "Cultural Attitudes and Economic Development: arguments for a pluralist political economy of development," Economics Working Papers 3_2005, University of Ã‰vora, Department of Economics (Portugal).