Report NEP-EDU-2004-12-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Rosolia & P. Cipollone, 2004. "Social Interactions in Schooling," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 335, Econometric Society.
- Pilar García Gómez & Ángel López, 2004. "Socio-economic inequalities in health in Catalonia," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 758, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2005.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy, 2004. "To what extent are African education policies pro-poor ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04003, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Stoddard, Christiana & Kuhn, Peter J., 2004. "Incentives and Effort in the Public Sector: Have U.S. Education Reforms Increased Teachers’ Work Hours?," IZA Discussion Papers 1412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adda & Dustmann, 2004. "Career Progression and Formal versus on the Job Training," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 492, Econometric Society.
- Sonia Bhalotra, 2004. "Early Childhood Investments in Human Capital: Parental Resources and Preferences," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/562, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Pilar García Gómez & Ángel López, 2004. "The evolution of inequity in the access to health care in Spain: 1987-2001," Economics Working Papers 756, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2006.