Report NEP-EDU-2004-12-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Rosolia & P. Cipollone, 2004. "Social Interactions in Schooling," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 335, Econometric Society.
- Pilar GarcÃa GÃ³mez & Ãngel LÃ³pez, 2004. "Socio-economic inequalities in health in Catalonia," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 758, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2005.
- Jean-Claude BerthÃ©lemy, 2004. "To what extent are African education policies pro-poor ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) bla04003, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Stoddard, Christiana & Kuhn, Peter J., 2004. "Incentives and Effort in the Public Sector: Have U.S. Education Reforms Increased Teachers’ Work Hours?," IZA Discussion Papers 1412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adda & Dustmann, 2004. "Career Progression and Formal versus on the Job Training," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 492, Econometric Society.
- Sonia Bhalotra, 2004. "Early Childhood Investments in Human Capital: Parental Resources and Preferences," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/562, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Pilar García Gómez & Ángel López, 2004. "The evolution of inequity in the access to health care in Spain: 1987-2001," Economics Working Papers 756, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2006.