Report NEP-EDU-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Kniesner & James P. Ziliak & W. Kip Viscusi, 2004. "Life-Cycle Consumption and the Age-Adjusted Value of Life," NBER Working Papers 10266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2004. "Socially-Improving Tax Reforms," Cahiers de recherche 0401, CIRPEE.
- Erdal Tekin, 2004. "Single Mothers Working at Night: Standard Work, Child Care Subsidies, and Implications for Welfare Reform," NBER Working Papers 10274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dariusz Stanko, 2004. "Social Security in Theory and Practice: An Essay," Public Economics 0401007, EconWPA.
- Jeremy Lise & Shannon Seitz & Jeffrey Smith, 2004. "Equilibrium Policy Experiments and the Evaluation of Social Programs," NBER Working Papers 10283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Häkkinen, Iida, 2004. "Working while enrolled in a university: Does it pay?," Working Paper Series 2004:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2004. "The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-03, CIRANO.
- Salvatore Barbaro, 2003. "The Combined Effect of Taxation and Subsidization on Human Capital Investment," Departmental Discussion Papers 116, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Muriel Niederle & Alvin E. Roth, 2004. "Market Culture: How Norms Governing Exploding Offers Affect Market Performance," NBER Working Papers 10256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.