Report NEP-EDU-2003-09-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2003. "The "Virtues" of the Past: Education in the First Hundred Years of the New Republic," NBER Working Papers 9958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2003. "Is the Structure of Happiness Equations the Same in Poor and Rich Countries? The Case of South Africa," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0309003, EconWPA, revised 06 Nov 2003.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Ryan, Chris & Breunig, Robert, 2003. "A Couples-Based Approach to the Problem of Workless Families," IZA Discussion Papers 864, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Kessler & Mark B. McClellan, 2003. "Advance Directives and Medical Treatment at the End of Life," NBER Working Papers 9955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garza, Pablo Brañas & Neuman, Shoshana, 2003. "Analyzing Religiosity Within an Economic Framework: The Case of Spanish Catholics," IZA Discussion Papers 868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raúl Mauro Machuca, 2003. "CAMBIOS DE LA POBREZA EN EL PERÚ: 1991-1998. Un análisis a partir de los componentes del ingreso," HEW, EconWPA 0309002, EconWPA.
- Sarmistha Pal, 2003. "Child Schooling in Peru: Evidence From A Sequential Analysis of School Progression," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0309001, EconWPA.
- Spryskov Dmitry, 2003. "Below the Poverty Line: Duration of Poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS 03-04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Matthias Staat & Maik Hammerschmidt, 2003. "Benchmarking the Health Sector in Germany – An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis," HEW, EconWPA 0309003, EconWPA.
- Ofer Azar, 2003. "Rejections and the Importance of First Response Times (Or: How Many Rejections Do Others Receive?)," General Economics and Teaching, EconWPA 0309002, EconWPA.
- Marco Grasso & Enzo Di Giulio, 2003. "Mapping sustainable development in a capability perspective," HEW, EconWPA 0309001, EconWPA.
- Alison Evans Cuellar & Sara Markowitz & Anne M. Libby, 2003. "The Relationships between Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment and Juvenile Crime," NBER Working Papers 9952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susanna Loeb & Bruce Fuller & Sharon Lynn Kagan & Bidemi Carrol & Judith Carroll, 2003. "Child Care in Poor Communities: Early Learning Effects of Type, Quality, and Stability," NBER Working Papers 9954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.