Report NEP-ECM-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susanne Schennach & Yingyao Hu, 2012. "Nonparametric identification and semiparametric estimation of classical measurement error models without side information," CeMMAP working papers CWP40/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Karavias, Yiannis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2012. "Generalized �Fixed-T Panel Unit Root Tests Allowing for Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 43128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karavias, Yiannis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2012. "On the Local Power of Fixed T Panel Unit Root Tests with Serially Correlated Errors," MPRA Paper 43131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2012. "Identification and Inference in a Simultaneous Equation under Alternative Information Sets and Sampling Schemes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-128/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Susanne Schennach, 2012. "Measurement error in nonlinear models- a review," CeMMAP working papers CWP41/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Eric Gautier & Stefan Hoderlein, 2012. "A triangular treatment effect model with random coefficients in the selection equation," CeMMAP working papers CWP39/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Paolo Zaffaroni, 2012. "Dynamic Factor Models with Infinite-Dimensional Factor Space: One-Sided Representations," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-046, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Denitsa Stefanova, 2012. "Stock Market Asymmetries: A Copula Diffusion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-125/IV/DSF45, Tinbergen Institute.
- Edward Herbst & Frank Schorfheide, 2012. "Sequential Monte Carlo sampling for DSGE models," Working Papers 12-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Karim Chalak, 2012. "Identification of Average Random Coefficients under Magnitude and Sign Restrictions on Confounding," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 816, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2012. "Identifying Structural Vector Autoregressions via Changes in Volatility," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1259, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kajal Lahiri & Liu Yang, 2012. "Forecasting Binary Outcomes," Discussion Papers 12-09, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/134611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew Gentry & Tong Li, 2012. "Identifcation in auctions with selective entry," CeMMAP working papers CWP38/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00759677 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Carriero & Todd E. Clark & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2012. "Real-time nowcasting with a Bayesian mixed frequency model with stochastic volatility," Working Paper 1227, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.