Report NEP-ECM-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrico Fabrizi & Carlo Trivisano, 2011. "Bayes estimators of log-normal means with finite quadratic expected loss," Quaderni di Dipartimento 6, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Huber, Martin & Mellace, Giovanni, 2011. "Sharp bounds on causal effects under sample selection," Economics Working Paper Series 1134, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Yin Liao & Heather M. Anderson, 2011. "Testing for co-jumps in high-frequency financial data: an approach based on first-high-low-last prices," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Yane, Shinji & Berg, Sanford, 2011. "Sensitivity analysis of efficiency rankings to distributional assumptions: applications to Japanese water utilities," MPRA Paper 32892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & McQuinn, Kieran & O'Brien, Derry, 2011. "Nowcasting Irish GDP," MPRA Paper 32941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agustín Maravall Herrero & Domingo Pérez Cañete, 2011. "Applying and interpreting model-based seasonal adjustment. The euro-area industrial production series," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1116, Banco de Espa�a.
- Peter Behl & Holger Dette & Manuel Frondel & Harald Tauchmann, 2011. "Being Focused: When the Purpose of Inference Matters for Model Selection," Ruhr Economic Papers 0264, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Alberto Bisin & Andrea Moro & Giorgio Topa, 2011. "The empirical content of models with multiple equilibria in economies with social interactions," Staff Reports 504, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Majo, M.C. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2011. "The Fixed-Effects Zero-Inflated Poisson Model with an Application to Health Care Utilization," Discussion Paper 2011-083, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Monfort, A. & Renne, J-P., 2011. "Default, liquidity and crises: an econometric framework," Working papers 340, Banque de France.
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Roy, Jayjit, 2011. "Three New Empirical Tests of the Pollution Haven Hypothesis When Environmental Regulation is Endogenous," IZA Discussion Papers 5911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yucel, Eray, 2011. "A Review and Bibliography of Early Warning Models," MPRA Paper 32893, University Library of Munich, Germany.