Report NEP-ECM-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilbert, Paul D. & Meijer, Erik, 2005. "Time Series Factor Analysis with an Application to Measuring Money," Research Report 05F10, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- George Kapetanios & Zacharias Psaradakis, 2006. "Sieve Bootstrap for Strongly Dependent Stationary Processes," Working Papers 552, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fabio Canova & Luca Sala, 2005. "Back to square one: Identification issues in DSGE models," Economics Working Papers 927, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2006.
- Subhash C. Ray & Kankana Mukherjee, 2005. "The Validity of Input Aggregation in DEA Models: A Statistical Test," Working papers 2005-54, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2006.
- León, Ángel & Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2005. "Parametric Properties of Semi-Nonparametric Distributions, With Applications to Option Valuation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Collard, Fabrice & Licandro, Omar & Puch, Luis, 2005. "The Short-Run Dynamics of Optimal Growth Models with Delays," CEPR Discussion Papers 5414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio Canova & Matteo Ciccarelli & Eva Ortega, 2003. "Similarities and convergence in G-7 cycles," Economics Working Papers 924, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2004.