Report NEP-ECM-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony Murphy, 2005. "Score Tests of Normality in Bivariate Probit Models," Econometrics, EconWPA 0512004, EconWPA.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Michel Bierlaire, 2005. "A practical test for the choice of mixing distribution in a discrete choice model," Econometrics, EconWPA 0512002, EconWPA.
- Andrea, SILVESTRINI, 2005. "Temporal aggregaton of univariate linear time series models," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques 2005044, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Mehmet Caner, 2005. "M-Estimators with Non Standard Rates of Convergence and Weakly Dependent Data," Econometrics, EconWPA 0512009, EconWPA.
- Gad Allon & Michael Beenstock & Steven Hackman & Ury Passy & Alex Shapiro, 2005. "Nonparametric estimation of concave production technologies by entropic methods," Econometrics, EconWPA 0512003, EconWPA.
- Antman, Francisca & McKenzie, David J., 2005. "Earnings mobility and measurement error : a pseudo-panel approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3745, The World Bank.
- Frédérick Demers, 2005. "Modelling and Forecasting Housing Investment: The Case of Canada," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 05-41, Bank of Canada.
- Korinek, Anton & Mistiaen, Johan A. & Ravallion, Martin, 2005. "An econometric method of correcting for unit nonresponse bias in surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3711, The World Bank.