Report NEP-ECM-2003-03-13This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:224 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J.A.F. Machado & J.M.C. Santos Silva, 2003. "Identification with averaged data and implications for hedonic regression studies," Econometrics 0303002, EconWPA.
- Masanao Aoki, 2003. "Applications of Exchangeable Random Partitions to Economic Modeling," UCLA Economics Online Papers 228, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nicoletti, Cheti, 2002. "Non-response in dynamic panel data models -working paper-," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-31, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:223 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J.A.F. Machado & J. M. C. Santos Silva, 2003. "Quantiles for Counts," Econometrics 0303001, EconWPA.
- Paul Contoyannis & Andrew M. Jones & Nigel Rice, 2002. "Simulation-based Inference in Dynamic Panel Probit Models: an Application to Health," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-12, McMaster University.
- Eric JONDEAU & Herve LE BIHAN, 2003. "ML vs GMM Estimates of Hybrid Macroeconomic Models (With an Application to the "New Phillips Curve")," Econometrics 0303006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:227 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:225 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:222 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:231 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro Carneiro & Karsten T. Hansen & James J. Heckman, 2003. "Estimating Distributions of Treatment Effects with an Application to the Returns to Schooling and Measurement of the Effects of Uncertainty on College," NBER Working Papers 9546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2003289 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:226 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmen Broto & Esther Ruiz, 2002. "Estimation Methods For Stochastic Volatility Models: A Survey," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws025414, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Yukitoshi Matsushita, 2003. "On Finite Sample Distributions of the Empirical Likelihood Estimator and the GMM Estimator," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-200, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.