Report NEP-ECM-2002-03-04This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002255 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frank Gerhard & Nikolaus Hautsch, . "Semiparametric autoregressive conditional proportional hazard models," Economics Papers 2002-W2, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002254 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin A. Carree, 2002. "Nearly Unbiased Estimationin Dynamic Panel Data Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-008/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sukha Shin, 2001. "Covariate Unit Root Test with a Structural Change," Working Papers 01-14, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2002. "A multinomial choice model of neighborhood effects," Working papers 4, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Alvaro Escribano & Santiago Mira, 2001. "Nonlinear error correction models," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2001-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Masao Ogaki & Chi-Young Choi, 2001. "The Gauss-Markov Theorem and Spurious Regressions," Working Papers 01-13, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Martin A. Carree, 2002. "Nearly Unbiased Estimation in Dynamic Panel Data Models with Exogenous Variables," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-007/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Voicu, Alexandru, 2002. "Employment Dynamics in the Romanian Labor Market: A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rech, Gianluigi, 2002. "Forecasting with artificial neural network models," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 491, Stockholm School of Economics.