Report NEP-ECM-2001-10-01This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Geweke & Gautam Gowrisankaran & Robert J. Town, 2001. "Bayesian Inference for Hospital Quality in a Selection Model," NBER Working Papers 8497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lea:leawpi:0002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:prinin:455 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2001-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 2001. "Telling from Discrete Data Whether the Underlying Continuous-Time Model is a Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 8504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cherchye, L. & Post, G.T., 2001. "Methodological Advances in Dea," Research Paper ERS-2001-53-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:53 is not listed on IDEAS anymore