Report NEP-DGE-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Gortz & John D Tsoukalas, 2012. "News and Financial Intermediation in Aggregate and Sectoral Fluctuations," Discussion Papers 12-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Visschers, Ludo, 2012. "Unemployment and Endogenous Reallocation over the Business Cycle," MPRA Paper 43702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhiwei Xu & Yi Wen & pengfei Wang, 2012. "When Do Inventories Destabilize the Economy? ---A Tractable Approach to (S,s) Policies," 2012 Meeting Papers 288, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jessica Roldán-Peña, 2012. "Default Risk and Economic Activity: A Small Open Economy Model with Sovereign Debt and Default," Working Papers 2012-16, Banco de México.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Matthius Paustian, 2013. "Privately optimal contracts and suboptimal outcomes in a model of agency costs," Working Paper 1239, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Fabio Milani & Ashish Rajrhandari, 2012. "Observed Expectations, News Shocks, and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 121305, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence Christiano & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno, 2013. "Risk Shocks," NBER Working Papers 18682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence Christiano & Daisuke Ikeda, 2013. "Leverage Restrictions in a Business Cycle Model," NBER Working Papers 18688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Woong Yong Park & Jae Won Lee & Saroj Bhattarai, 2012. "Policy Regimes, Policy Shifts, and U.S. Business Cycles," 2012 Meeting Papers 287, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pedro S. Amaral & Murat Tasci, 2012. "The cyclical behavior of equilibrium unemployment and vacancies across OECD countries," Working Paper 1236, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Coen N. Teulings & Pieter Gautier, 2012. "Sorting and the output loss due to search frictions," 2012 Meeting Papers 292, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "Matching models and housing markets: the role of the zero-profit condition," Working Papers 1301, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Nicola Pavoni & Hakki Yazici, 2012. "Optimal Life-cycle Capital Taxation under Self-Control Problems," Working Papers 467, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Wouter Den Haan, 2012. "interaction between demand for labor and consumption over the business cycle," 2012 Meeting Papers 272, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gaballo, G., 2013. "Rational Inattention to News: The Perils of Forward Guidance," Working papers 416, Banque de France.
- Yuhki Hosoya & Masayuki Yao, 2013. "A Fixed Point Theorem and an Application to Bellman Operators," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-025, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.