Report NEP-DGE-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gao, Xiaodan & Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Marmer, Vadim, 2012. "Limited Participation in International Business Cycle Models: A Formal Evaluation," Microeconomics.ca working papers, Vancouver School of Economics vadim_marmer-2012-1, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 Dec 2013.
- Kunieda, Takuma & Shibata, Akihisa, 2011. "Endogenous Growth and Fluctuations in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Credit Market Imperfections," MPRA Paper 35698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascal Michaillat, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers over the Business Cycle," CEP Discussion Papers dp1115, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wolters, Maik Hendrik, 2012. "Evaluating point and density forecasts of DSGE models," MPRA Paper 36147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gunes Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2011. "The financial accelerator and monetary policy rules," CDMA Working Paper Series 201115, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.