Report NEP-DGE-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Kok, Christoffer & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego, 2010. "Macroeconomic propagation under different regulatory regimes: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1251, European Central Bank.
- Partha Sen, 2010. "Debt Policy in a Competitive Two-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers id:2914, eSocialSciences.
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2010. "A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational Contracts," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 050, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Andersen, Torben M & Svarer, Michael, 2010. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 5196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hongyan Yang, 2010. "Endogenous Credit Constraints, Human Capital Investment and Optimal Tax Policy," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- James MacGee & Jie Zhou, 2010. "Private Pensions, Retirement Wealth and Lifetime Earnings," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20102, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Maik T. Schneider & Ralph Winkler, 2010. "Growth and Welfare under Endogenous Lifetime," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/137, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & James Malley, 2010. "Fear of model misspecification and the robustness premium," Working Papers 2010_24, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Martin M. Andreasen, 2010. "How Non-Gaussian Shocks Affect Risk Premia in Non-Linear DSGE Models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-63, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Martín Gonzalez Eiras, 2010. "Social Security as Markov Equilibrium in OLG Models: A Note," Working Papers 105, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2010.
- Dirk Schindler & Hongyan Yang, 2010. "Catalyzers for Social Insurance: Education Subsidies vs. Real Capital Taxation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Panagiotis Tsintzos & Theologos Dergiades, 2010. "Uncertainty in the Public Debt Market and Stochastic Long-Run Growth," Discussion Paper Series 2010_14, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Oct 2010.
- Bick, Alexander, 2010. "The quantitative role of child care for female labor force participation and fertility," MPRA Paper 25474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Wu, 2010. "A Study on Dynamic General Equilibrium under the Classical Growth Framework," MPRA Paper 25540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martín Gonzalez Eiras, 2010. "Intergenerational Conflict and International Risk Sharing," Working Papers 106, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2010.
- Michael B. Devereux & James Yetman, 2010. "Leverage Constraints and the International Transmission of Shocks," Working Papers 132010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.