Report NEP-DGE-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makoto Nakajima, 2010. "Business cycles in the equilibrium model of labor market search and self-insurance," Working Papers 10-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Michael C. Burda & Mark Weder, 2010. "Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance and Business Cycles," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-17, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Marco Del Negro & Fabrizio Perri & Fabiano Schivardi, 2010. "Tax buyouts," Staff Reports 467, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Levine, Paul, 2010. "Monetary policy in an uncertain world: Probability models and the design of robust monetary rules," Working Papers 10/72, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Francois Langot & Coralia Quintero-Rojas, 2010. "Distortionary taxation, international business cycles and real wage: explaining some puzzling facts," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC201002, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Mauricio Armellini & Parantap Basu, 2010. "Altruism, Education Subsidy and Growth," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sebastian Sienknecht, 2010. "Persistence Endogeneity Via Adjustment Costs: An Assessment based on Bayesian Estimations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Yang Zhang, 2010. "Inventories in ToTEM," Discussion Papers 10-9, Bank of Canada.
- Andrle, Michal, 2010. "A note on identification patterns in DSGE models," Working Paper Series 1235, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/20308/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Serguei Maliar & Lilia Maliar & Kenneth L. Judd, 2010. "Solving the Multi-Country Real Business Cycle Model Using Ergodic Set Methods," NBER Working Papers 16304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessica A. Wachter & Motohiro Yogo, 2010. "Why Do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?," NBER Working Papers 16316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Bach & Stig Vinther Møller, 2010. "Habit-based Asset Pricing with Limited Participation Consumption," CREATES Research Papers 2010-46, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Cunha-e-Sa, Maria Antonieta & Leitao, Alexandra & Reis, Ana Balcao, 2010. "Innovation and Environmental Policy: Clean vs. Dirty Technical Change," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp548, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.